Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration & Finance Project & Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Project Controller to support Project Control activities in the Earth Explorer Project Control section in support to one or several Earth Explorer mission(s).
- Preparing, maintaining and reporting on the overall programmatic aspects (cost, finance, schedule, industrial return, risk, progress control as well as general project administration) of the project/missions, utilising established procedures and information systems;
- Preparing, maintaining and reporting on status of the project/mission Cost At Completion (including space segment, payload, launch, ground segment, LEOP and Agency provided services), including annual cost & payment plans and manpower planning; identifying and reporting potential problem areas and proposing remedial actions in coordination with the project manager(s);
- Preparing, administrating and monitoring of Project procurement actions (Contracts, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting on overall financial status of industrial contracts and internal costs, including overheads, for compliance with budgetary provisions and financial regulations;
- Preparing forward looking estimates relevant to project specific data evolution. Maintenance of historical project databases and Project Plan Annexes;
- Monitoring industrial contracts and interfacing with Industry on all financial and administrative matters to ensure their compliance with established formal requirements for management, costs, schedule, risks, industrial return, reporting including deviations from plans and trends;
- Contributing to the preparation of contract change documents; participating in Contract/Change negotiations and Change Control/Review Boards;
- Supporting the Head of the Earth Explorer Project Control Section in executing the section’s duties, including participation in the definition, maintenance and improvement of the project control procedures and computerized information and controlling systems;
- Assist in the preparation of project(s) audits.
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience;
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or MBA or equivalent
- Experience in the Administration and Control of ESA projects, in the use of planning and project control tools, and in budget and accounting ESA software and databases is an asset.
- Experience with ESA SAP system (esa-p) is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Excel is expected
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate excellent planning and organisation skills, attention to detail and be able to work effectively in a team environment. They must possess good judgement, integrity, ambassadorship and good communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.