Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
The adoption of this service is rapidly growing given it allows correcting the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
The Project Control Office (PCO) provides the company with the means to support a global projects approach, through the global supervision of all projects, methods structuring the by project the way of working, and the accompaniment of the users (project & team leaders, BU managers …).Member of the PCO, more specifically focused on the support to users and their accompaniment in their operational activities, the Operational Project Control Officer provides an operational day-to-day support to the « users » and notably to the project leaders and to the managers.
- Users support:
- Accompanies users (project leaders, team leaders, Business Unit managers …) in the projects, in the use of tools, in the exploitation of methods and in their operational questions and needs;
- Supports the BUs in the use of the project management methods, through the transversal understanding of their issues and concerns, with a global company vision ;
- Collects new needs and evolution needs (lessons learnt, satisfaction surveys, innovation workshops, …);
- Manages the information and training sessions for the domain and the application of tools and methods;
- Establishes and maintain ESSP general schedule for the Service Performance Management Report (SPMR) and monitors the consistency between projects;
- Supports each project in the company for the methodology;
- Supports the project leaders in the construction of their dashboard and its analysis, and oversees the good management of risks, costs, schedule and of resource on all projects;
- Provides PMO and documentation support for the company’s needs on projects;
- Collects new needs and needs for evolution;
- Contributes to the company’s reporting for his/her perimeter of activity;
- Maintains the project control tools in coordination with the finance team and the rest of the organization, and with the support of the IT team;
- Works in coordination with the System Project Control Officer, who he/she replaces in case of absence;
- Is in charge of the implementation of the audit corrective actions in his/her perimeter of activity
- Rigour, Ability to summarize
- Good interpersonal skills, leadership
- High Level of English (B2-C1) – CEFR
- Spanish would be a plus
- Office usual software proficiency (MS Office Excel, MS Project or other project management tools…)
- Proficiency in project management (process, methodology, practice) – a PMI certification is a plus
- Transversal management
- Available for regular travels, especially in Spain
- Experience of at least 2 years in the industry (space, aeronautics, rail, automotive) in the domain of quality and/or project management.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in projects in an international context (European).