Field(s) of expertise
Aerospace Engineering Space Systems Engineering
About this job
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We’re making rockets in a way that hasn’t been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the centre of an agile and dynamic team of highly motivated space enthusiasts
- As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey
- Huge learning potential and the opportunity to build things from the ground up (literally)
- You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
The main purpose would be to work on documenting the design specification and installation. The role requires to support in the development and provide guidelines to implement secure system.
More specifically, you will:
- Identify the specific requirements of the system regarding design, installation and usage for data, hardware and software components.
- Be responsible for documenting specifications about design, installation and other system-related information.
- Provide guidance on project costs, design concepts and changes, and support in development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Verify stability, portability, security and scalability of system architecture.
- Monitor systems to detect and prevent potential problems.
- Provide guidelines for implementation of secure systems through design and ensuring compatibility of system components
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE
- MSc in System Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
- Proficient in System Engineering tools
- Overall understanding of launcher systems
- Experience with safety critical systems
- Good communication skills and a great team player
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Highly organised and proactive with high attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Driven and eager to learn
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with RCC-319 Standard