Field(s) of expertise
Telecommunications Engineering Aerospace Engineering Space Systems Engineering
About this job
Argotec is an Italian aerospace engineering company whose activities mainly concern the production of microsatellites for deep space and the development of innovative solutions in order to improve and to support the life and the comfort of space explorers. The company activities follow the “all in-house concept” including design, development, integration, qualification and operation services.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to support the design, development and qualification of small satellite platforms.
The activities will include (at least):
- Technical Coordination of the assigned team supporting the Platform Design, Development and Verification activities;
- Mission Design, Analysis, and reporting;
- System Budgets definition and management;
- Definition of the Mission timelines and operations;
- Management of the System, Spacecraft, and interface requirements and VCD;
- Generation of the System Engineering Plan, Design and Development Plan, and the Verification Plan;
- Support to the Mission Design Document and the Operations Scenario generation;
- Support to the Verification Control Document generation;
- Technical Coordination to the technical reviews with the Client, Subco, and Suppliers;
- Technical Coordination to the technical response to the Client’s RIDs;
- Review of the system and subsystem related technical documentation;
- Support to the AIT and qualification activities;
- Support to the NRB, CCB, and PCB;
- Support to the Risk Assessment;
- Main technical interface with the national and international Clients;
- Reporting to the Program Manager and Units Head.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- Working experience: 5-10 years;
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Hands-on and proactive approach;
- Work with strict schedules;
- Ability to coordinate a multidisciplinary and international team;
- Language knowledge: Italian, English (advanced).
Required Experiences & Skills
- Previous experience in design, development and qualification of satellites with similar duties;
- Experienced knowledge of the ECSS-E series;
- Experienced knowledge of ISS payload development and qualification processes;
- Knowledge of the aerospace/space coding standards;
- Experienced Knowledge of DOORS or similar;
- Experienced knowledge of orbital dynamics and analyses with STK or similar.
- Knowledge of the Ground Segment utilization;
- Frequency and spectrum management;
- Knowledge of real-time/near real-time navigation.