Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Cyber Security
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- As a successful candidate you will be embedded within rainbow and stripy teams working alongside customers in dynamic and operationally focused deliveries.
- Working within a complex stakeholder landscape and with often immature, developing and changing requirements, you will be expected to assist and guide the customers to define, design and deliver solutions and organizational change through effective stakeholder and benefit realization initiatives.
- Your advocacy and knowledge will be vital in helping the customer achieve their business objectives.
- You will act as ambassador for the Boeing company at appropriate client organization levels and will be responsible for generating full or elements of, business solutions in line with the Long Range Business Plan. This includes generating and delivering opportunities within the scope of Systems Engineering and Enterprise Architecture.
- You will be an energetic self-starter with the correct aptitude and attitude that can build enduring customer intimacy and high performing teams within an exciting and demanding sector.
- You will be experienced within specific or all aspects Systems Engineering and Enterprise Architecture with a willingness to learn.
- Engagement and customer facing skills are key. You will be expected to build relationships with customers and other members of the team. Influence the direction of the projects to ensure the desired aims are achieved. Working collaboratively with third parties to deliver effective change. Manage changing user needs within a project life cycle.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience within ICT, Cyber or Systems Engineering
- Experience in one of the following domains: Policing, Secure Government, Commercial Cyber Solutions
- Essential: Bids and Proposal Writing
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS.
The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, a high level of Security Clearance.