Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance Cyber Security
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence UK Ltd have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer within the Boeing Government Services team. This role can be based out of Gloucestershire or London.
The Government Services Systems Engineer operates within a Portfolio Programme environment augmenting and/or leading Call Off Contracts within a highly complex and multi organizational environments to deliver complex change initiative for Cyber, Security and Intelligence orientated SW and Business solutions for clients.
As a successful candidate you will be embedded within highly diverse teams working alongside customers in dynamic and operationally focused deliveries. As the team continues to grow, there will be opportunity for excellent career growth in a range of directions.
Working within a complex stakeholder landscape and with often immature, developing and changing requirements, you will be expected to:
- assist and guide the customers to define, design and deliver solutions and organizational change through effective stakeholder and benefit realization initiatives. Your advocacy and knowledge will be vital in helping the customer achieve their business objectives.
- act as ambassador for the Boeing company at appropriate client organization levels and will be responsible for generating full or elements of, business solutions in line with the Long Range Business Plan. This includes generating and delivering opportunities within the scope of Systems Engineering and Enterprise Architecture.
- build enduring customer intimacy and high performing teams within an exciting and demanding sector.
- build relationships with customers and other members of the team and influence the direction of the projects to ensure the desired aims are achieved.
- work collaboratively with third parties to deliver effective change while managing changing user needs within a project life cycle.
- Significant experience in ICT Cyber or Systems Engineering
- Experience in one of the following domains: Policing, Secure Government, Commercial Cyber Solutions
- Experience in Bids and Proposal WritingYou will be an energetic self-starter with the correct aptitude and attitude that can build enduring customer intimacy and high performing teams within an exciting and demanding sector
- You will be experienced within specific or all aspects Business Analysis (Grade dependent) with a focus on Systems Engineering and a willingness to learn
- Engagement and customer facing skills are key
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Cyber or Systems Engineering
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. CA
This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security Clearance for which the UK Government requires UK Citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, Security Clearance (DV)