Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Momentus is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join our growing organization.
Momentus’ mission is to provide connecting flights in space. To do this we are building versatile space tugs propelled by our Microwave Electrothermal Thrusters (MET’s) to boost our clients’ payloads to their desired orbit. We seek a creative and positive person with a diverse set of technical and business capabilities to play an integral role on our team.
In this position, you will handle accounting operations within the company, verify financial records and transactions. You must have a keen attention to detail and maintain account balances, financial statements, general ledger, and all reports.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Reconcile credit card accounts.
- Reconcile and maintain prepaids and deposit accounts.
- Research and reconcile account discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 8 years industry experience
- Good Phone Communications Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other employees
- Ability to function as a team player
- Experience with QuickBooks online, Bill.com, Expensify and NetSuite is preferable