Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering Project & Service Management
About this job
RUAG Space is part of RUAG International. We focus on the aerospace industry and our employees, representing 67 different nationalities, produce innovative solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges. RUAG Space is the leading supplier of products for the space industry in Europe, with a growing presence in the United States. Experience, outstanding reliability, customer focus, and a comprehensive, clearly structured product portfolio make RUAG Space the partner of choice for manufacturers of satellites and launchers across the globe.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of large scale composite products.
- Confirms daily production schedules are on target to fulfill internal, program, and customer requirements.
- Escalates to leadership any processes not meeting schedule expectations.
- Readjusts and communicates schedule updates according to program or customer changes, production progress, or other delaying conditions.
- Coordinates with department supervisors and leads to determine status of assigned projects.
- Build and maintains a Plant-level IMS which includes major milestones (Acceptance, Reviews, Delivery dates)
- Maintain plant visual schedule board in accordance with latest IMS
- Host daily schedule reviews with production and support groups
- Attend required project team meetings to report schedule metrics, variances, and receive schedule inputs and changes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Expert in Microsoft Project or similar software
- Ability to work independently and meet commitments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate concern for precision and thoroughness.