Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is currently seeking an Senior Quality Program Manager to support operations in Saint Charles, Missouri.
- Manages and leads the Program and Product Quality organization performing quality engineering and technical activities on or in support of programs through all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Develops quality strategies and execution plans in support of program / business objectives.
- Provides education, coaching and ensures effective execution of the Quality Management System.
- Manages resources, provides quality system management and lead quality performance improvements through disciplined processes.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and direct reports.
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and execute Quality strategies, plans, policies, procedures and strategies to maintain, protect compliance and improve quality system performance.
- Provides organizational oversight and support of all quality personnel to ensure inclusion, professional growth / development and administrative requirements are met.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Relevant industry experience with Quality Management System, AS9100 Standard, Project Management, and Continuous Improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Cross-Functional leadership/management experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Tool Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate across functions and levels
- Skill and ability to organize information with developed recommendations for executive consumption
- Ability to effectively communicate current state performance to plans for executive consumption
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of functions and program integration.
- Direct experience performing in quality engineering, manufacturing operations, project management, industrial engineering, system engineering, or change management,
- Surveillance and Compliance Audits
- Strategy Development
- Experience in Project Management is preferred
- Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Boeing quality procedures)
- General knowledge and understanding of manufacturing environment
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.