LSE Space is looking for experienced Engineers in order to fulfill the duty of:
Biomass Spacecraft Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
To complement our Earth Observation Mission Operations team delivering engineering support to ESA/ESOC for Aeolus and Cryosat II, we require Spacecraft Operations Engineers (SOEs) for BIOMASS with Spacecraft subsystem knowledge (System/Payload/AOCS/Power/Thermal) and experience in activities applicable to spacecraft operations.
You, as a member of our EO mission operations team, will be either collocated at ESOC or in our offices and will be directly involved in the mission preparation and LEOP for BIOMASS
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Platform (AS250) System Operations Engineering Support
• Payload (including payload management) System Operations Engineering Support (SAR)
• AOCS Operations Engineering Support.
• Power-Thermal-RF Operations Engineering Support.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree in a relevant engineering field.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FOS development of FCT related tasks (e.g. FOP preparation and validation, SVT preparation and execution).
• Robust understanding of FOS main components.
• Proven experience with S2K based MCS (as a minimum S2K rel.5, better rel.6), NDIU/GSTVi and MOIS.
• Proven experience with ESOC external interfaces and Mission Planning cycle
• Proven experience with development cycle of Operational Simulator
• Experience with system level tasks and system minded attitude.
• Proven expertise with modern avionics platforms.
• Some expertise in the area of AOCS.
• Some expertise in the area of Thermal/Power/RF.
• Ability to coordinate and interact with other service providers in operations and other fields.
• Ability to work independently.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Expertise on AS250, in the area of modern avionic platforms, AOCS and Thermal/Power/RF.
Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then please apply online as soon as possible.
www.lsespace.com –> online application