Field(s) of expertise
About this job
LSE Space GmbH is looking for a
Flight Dynamics Engineer (m/f/d)
to work within the Software Engineering Team in our Gilching (close to Munich) or Darmstadt offices to design, develop and test software, with focus on Flight Dynamics Systems.
The main tasks will be:
- Space and ground system analysis and design with respect to Flight Dynamics
- Definition and development of future Flight Dynamics systems
- Support the Integration and Verification of Flight Dynamics systems
University (or similar) degree in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Classical and Celestial Mechanics;
- Satellite systems and payload (e.g. AOCS, star trackers, propulsion etc);
- Mission analysis, Orbit determination and prediction, Command generation and TM monitoring;
- Flight dynamics operations;
- Satellite tracking and data processing techniques;
- Software Engineering;
- System-minded and a team player;
- Quick learner;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision in a small team;
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing;
- The candidate must show a genuine interest in space and ground systems.
Additional experience of any of the following is also desirable:
- Ideally knowledge of relevant standards, including ECSS and CCSDS;
- Experience in languages such as Java, C++, or Python;
- Experience with unit and regression testing and version control;
- German language skills would be a plus.
Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then please apply online as soon as possible.
www.lsespace.com –> online application