Field(s) of expertise
About this job
LSE Space GmbH is looking for a
Senior Engineers (m/f/d)
to support our services for the existing and future EU Space Program missions in the area of service engineering and service management.
You will be assigned one or several of the following tasks: Service management support for the delivered services:
- Prepare service evolution plans including elements of schedule, cost, risk, performance;
- Organize and conduct service reviews to evaluate the service provision quality and the service evolutions
- Participate in engineering boards, change control boards, reviews and progress meetings
- Monitor and supervise key performance indicators
- Service performance analysis
- Define, implement and validate measures to monitor the service performance
- Review and consolidate performance reports
- Define campaign based service performance analysis
- Service engineering support for Programs evolutions
- Provide mission analyses and technical assessments
- Define decision criteria on mission and service baseline for next generation of European space program systems.
- Define activities, evaluate proposals and follow up projects in the frame of the EU R&D activities related to European Space Programs.
- Support the assessment of the security baseline for system evolutions
- Prepare proposals for new and updated mission and service requirements
- Certification engineering
- Elaborate, maintain and verify certification requirements applicable to the service and system evolutions
- Monitor and control system certification related activities in support of the European space program Service Providers;
- Support the safety manager for any topics related to the continued safety of the services wherever applicable.
- Standardization activities
- Follow up relevant standardization working groups
- Assess standardization proposals compatibility with implemented services and system;
- Evaluate potential impacts on services arising from standardization proposals;
- Support the preparation of draft standards considering system and service evolutions;
University (or similar) degree in engineering or similar discipline. Skills:
- Experience in satellite missions, in particular EU Space programs;
- Space and/or ground segment experience in the areas of engineering, maintenance and/or operations;
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with no supervision;
- Management skills;
- Willingness to travel several days per month;
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing;
- Other language skills would be a plus.
A permanent employment contract. Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Career path.
In line with security requirements, the candidate has to hold an EU citizenship and has to be eligible to obtain a security clearance. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please upload your resume in English here (preferably in the Europass format https://europa.eu/europass/en) www.lsespace.com –> careers–> online application
Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please upload your resume in English here (preferably in the Europass format https://europa.eu/europass/en) www.lsespace.com –> careers–> online application