Field(s) of expertise
Aerospace Engineering Electronics Engineering
About this job
Our client is an international space systems engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions and turn-key space SW systems.
Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in the European space sector, leading in the areas of Mission Analysis, Guidance, Navigation and Control, Global Navigation Satellite Systems Technologies, Ground Segment Systems and Earth Observation applications.
The company is hiring a GNSS engineer to be integrated in the GNSS Business Unit in Lisbon office to support new growth areas in Receiver and Applications domains. He will develop new GNSS algorithms and software for high performance GNSS receivers and perform testing and validation campaign.
- GNSS Receiver algorithms design and definition
- SW development in CC++ in Linux environment
- Data processing and performance analyses
- Generation of technical documentation
- Experimentation and operations of GNSS receiver
- Master’s degree in Aerospace, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics/ Physics;
- 3 to 5 years in in the practical application of the domains relevant for the post;
- Knowledge in GNSS systems, Signal Processing of GNSS signals;
- Experience in Software Engineering;
- Experience in CC++, Python; Matlab;
- Experience with VHDL and FPGA´s is an asset
- Fluent English both written and spoken;
- Ability for problems resolution and logical thinking;
- Be in possession of an EU SECRET (or higher) Personal Security Clearance is an asset.