Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources & Recruitment
About this job
Ensure that Reaction Engines is fully resourced with talented people through developing effective recruitment campaigns, establishing the most effective recruitment methods and utilising available technology. Meeting immediate recruitment needs as well as building a talent pipeline to fit the future needs of Reaction Engines through attraction strategies and championing careers at Reaction Engines.
Please include your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter by your application.
- Responsible for the end-end-to-end management of the recruitment process.
- Fully understand resourcing requirements, plan suitable campaigns and initiatives to ensure a sustainable pipeline of talent for all types of roles.
- Build relationships and partner with stakeholders and the HR team to advise on the most appropriate approach to resourcing and where necessary, challenge the need to recruit.
- Take hiring briefs and draw out information which shows an understanding of the market and the role requirements. Develop a recruitment strategy for individual roles to meet immediate and future needs.
- Ensure Reaction Engines is resourced in the most appropriate way by considering sourcing strategies, use of the supply chain and challenging our hiring managers on the best way to find talent.
- Promote Reaction Engines careers through utilising all appropriate channels both internally and externally, working with the marketing team to create and develop the employment proposition.
- Brief and act as the primary point of contact for recruitment agencies on the PSL and regularly review and amend the PSL to ensure it is effective and fit for purpose.
- Conduct direct searches for candidates through appropriate channels; LinkedIn, CV databases, social media and where possible through your own networks.
- Present shortlisted CVs and further candidate information to hiring managers for review and consideration.
- Maintaining the accuracy, integrity and storage of information and personal data related to candidates and requisitions.
- Conduct/support initial interviews in full or part, and administer any technical tests that candidates may be required to complete. Present feedback and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Promote activities and take actions which contribute to equality and diversity.
- Manage an excellent candidate experience both directly and through hiring managers to ensure that they have a positive perception of Reaction Engines regardless of the outcome.
- Continuously seek to identify ways to improve the candidate experience, recruitment process and building of talent pools through management information and seeking business input.
- Support the improvement of hiring manager capability by providing guidance and positively challenging decision-making.
- Provide expertise on the labour market to feed into resourcing plans. Understand the different functional needs and tailor recruitment plans to these.
- Deliver innovative campaigns that fit Reaction Engines’ brand and position Reaction Engines as an employer of choice amongst competitors.
- Develop a database of potential candidates for future needs and difficult to fill roles. Ensure diverse talent pipelines are created and roles are filled using the most appropriate attraction and selection strategy which delivers against efficiency, cost, quality and time.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to reaction Engines’ corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
For all successful candidates, Reaction Engines will undertake background security checks. As part of this, we will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record.