Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 50 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve more than 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers.
From lightweight aerostructures to advanced engine systems, our technology is onboard some of the largest passenger planes in the world, business jets, helicopters and military aircraft, improving the performance and efficiency of more than 100,000 flights every day.
Our technology – aerostructures, engine systems and special products, helps enhance aircraft performance – improving aerodynamics, reducing weight, increasing fuel burn efficiency and lowering emissions.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work area, safe work practices, for high quality, for high productivity, for integrity, and for compliance with Company instructions and directives, including the Company’s prohibition against discrimination and harassment.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, handling, and storing of parts and products.
- Responsible for heavy equipment and machinery to assist in preparing items to be shipped and received.
- Responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the warehouse
- Two years experience in this or comparable classification required;
- Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate;
- Must be able to work from shipping and receiving documentation;
- Must have proficient computer and typing skills;
- Must have knowledge of mathematics;
- Must have organization skills, enabling them to quickly locate parts and products for distribution or placement;
- Forklift certification required;
- Overhead crane training required;