Field(s) of expertise
Marketing & Sales
About this job
It’s boarding time!
Fokker Services is an internationally operating company (around 600 employees) with offices in the Netherlands and abroad (USA, Asia) and specializes in logistics and technical services in the field of repair, maintenance and modification of aircraft.
Fokker Services is a unique and valuable partner for the global aerospace industry, supporting a large fleet of various aircraft types.
Currently we are looking to strengthen our brand with a Digital Marketing Specialist!
- Supports and proactively manage the development and execution of all digital marketing initiatives including social media, website, and automation programs. Moreover, help improve position of ecommerce platforms.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEA campaigns.
- Develop social media plans and owns the social media content calendar.
- Direct efficient use of paid search.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Keep digital strategy up to date.
- Collaborate with the team to improve user experience.
- Marketing Analytics: Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization such as email marketing and landing pages.
- Track campaign ROI and provide insights for marketing based on data performance.
- Manage social media channels, including publishing content and actively monitor its effectiveness and results.
- Manage daily operations of social media channels, including theme, skin, or layout changes, when appropriate.
- Monitor conversations and consumer comments, report opportunities and take appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Problem-solving skills.
- Has strong project management skills and the ability to manage a project from conception to delivery.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Social Advertising and Social Media.
- Display Advertising and other digital campaigns Experience with A/B split testing.
- Sharp editing, proofreading skills.
- Experience with paid social advertising platforms.
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into meaningful insights.
- Keen eye for design and experience with Adobe Creative Suite CC – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must have proactive, positive, entrepreneurial spirit with ability to take initiative and work with a team.