Field(s) of expertise
About this job
WE MAKE THINGS FLY!
Fokker Aerostructures is an internationally operating company (around 2200 employees) with offices in the Netherlands and abroad (USA, Mexico, Romania) and specializes in logistics and technical services in the field of repair, maintenance and modification of aircraft.We are looking for an Application Administrator Shopfloor to strenthen our team! Are you onboard?
In the role of Application Administrator shopfloor, you are primarily responsible for sustaining the functionality delivered by the manufacturing systems and applications in use within Fokker Aerostructures. The field between IT and manufacturing comes as a second nature and makes you the ideal candidate as a liaison between these fields of interest.
- Operational support of the applications and equipment entrusted to you
- Functional/technical application management
- Provide documentation and training to the organization
- Suggest, prioritize and manage changes
- Liaison between Fokker Aerostructures and external IT vendors
- Liaison between IT, Operations, Technical services and Facilities
- Provide a solution or assist in case of calamities
- Support projects
- Preferably bachelor degree
- 3-5 years experience with manufacturing processes preferably in aerospace or automotive
- Experience with PLM, CAD/CAM tooling and interfaces with manufacturing equipment
- Experience with programming languages like TCL, Java, SQL or visual basic
- Familiar with incident -and change management processes according (ITIL/ASL)
- Customer focused orientation, strong interpersonal communication abilities
- Self-managing capabilities with the ability to work in a continuously evolving enterprise business
- A can do mentality with an emphasis on quality
- Proficiency in English and Dutch