Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
As Project Manager within GKN Fokker Elmo you will be responsible to scope and successfully implement several strategic business projects. You will work with cross-functional and cross-regional project teams, interact with and manage various stakeholders. Driving cultural change in the organization through the projects is an important part of this role as well.
The scope of projects can be in different aspects of the business and varies within the Global manufacturing engineering department. Innovation is a common element in all projects as GKN is building the company/factory of the future and working to build an innovation climate change.
What Fokker Elmo offers you:
Fokker Elmo offers an innovative and international workplace in a company with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. Our company has a passion for technology and our staff are rightly proud of what they develop and build. At Fokker Elmo you will get every opportunity to build your career and work on your personal development.
- Independently manages projects within global ME from start to finish, having a conceptual approach and focused on achieving the project goal.
- Selects and prioritizes projects based on the head of departments strategic framework
- Drives policy, processes and organizational changes
- Enables effective resource management by helping the team focus on project goals while minimizing distractions.
- Executes a clear change management plan that educates, engages, and influences key stakeholders
- Provides process owners and stakeholders with an integrated GKN Fokker Elmo view, enabling them to see beyond current state and “local” concerns.
- Manages expectations of business teams with respect to solution throughout the project duration.
- Assists in project scope and schedules to meet key milestones within the specified time frame and cost while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Provides regular updates and communicates progress to key stakeholders and the organization
- Proven track record of setting ambitious business targets, execution and delivery of results
- Experience with effectively managing projects within a timeline
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels. Ability to influence people without the need of a direct reporting line.
- Strong analytical skills and able to think on a tactical level. Able to distinguish in and set the right priorities.
- Work independently in a changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations and driving change.
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels in an organization.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Provides coaching and feedback to project team and stakeholders
- Fluency in English language.