Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
The GKN Fokker Elmo Supply Chain team supports the organization with regards to any logistic topics towards the business.
To achieve this, we have a diverse team of supply chain professionals in the following areas:
- Physical distribution (receiving, warehousing & shipping)
- Supplier quality engineering
- Supply & Production planningThe teams are responsible to secure a perfect delivery from order to delivery to our customers in the aerospace industry. As the aerospace industry requires fast & flawless delivery, the team needs to work as one team and work closely with manufacturing and engineering to fulfill our customer needs.
- Working as a Supply chain coordinator, you are responsible for translating the demand plan into a delivery plan, by reviewing the required and available materials and resources (Capacity). You are responsible for bringing the demand and supply plan into line.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator is the main point of contact for the master planner (and program managers) regarding promises of deliveries to the customer from the factory in the Netherlands.
- These functions have a major impact on the performance of the factory in the Netherlands: consequences can be the non-timely delivery to the customer. Wrong analyzes and estimates can lead to extra or unnecessary costs with regard to labor and materials
- Furthermore you are responsible for planning the manufacturing activities within Fokker Elmo in the Netherlands.
- Scheduling the short-term production plan.
- Execute production activity control in cooperation with the Team Leaders Manufacturing
- Resolving logistic issues
- Inform Team Leaders and Management on progress and deviations to the supply plan
- Analyze deviation on performance and initiate or advice on corrective actions to reach required performance.
- HBO-level in Logistics and/or relevant trainings
- Analytical skills;
- Preferably experienced with ERP systems (e.g. BAAN, SAP etc.);
- Excellent MS Office skills (esp. Excel);
- 2-5 years working experience within planning/logistics;
- Proactive and solution driven.
- Planning & Organising
- Solution driven