Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
The GKN Fokker Technologies management trainee program is an intensive 2-year program that consists of on the job experience, management skills training and coaching. Our program combines responsible and important job assignments together with practical and challenging training. The rotational assignments cover various aspects of the GKN Fokker Technologies businesses providing you with broad and valuable experience towards achieving a management position.
A good education is a promising start, but you also have to be able to live up to that education. For us, your personality is more important. Do you reflect our views on customer-orientation, team spirit, entrepreneurship and leadership? Are you practical and result-oriented and are you willing to invest in yourself? Every year, five trainees, with an academic background and a maximum work experience of one year, start on our general management trainee program within GKN Fokker Technologies.
We offer you a challenging start to your career within an innovative and international environment in which we use state-of-the-art technology in an organization with a unique history in the field of aviation. We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package. A company car will be provided during your trainee period.
- The GKN Fokker General Management Trainee Program is a comprehensive 2-year program that consists of on-the-job experience, management skills training and coaching.
- Our program combines responsible and important job assignments together with practical and challenging training.
- The rotating assignments cover various aspects of the GKN Fokker Technologies businesses, providing you with broad, international experience aimed at achieving a management position.
- Your educational background is a Master’s degree. We prefer a completed Master’s at a University of Technology, or a Master’s degree in a subject related to our business processes.
- It is important that you can convince us of your proven affinity with technology. You have approximately 1 year of relevant working experience and you have gained managerial and international experience during your studies and extracurricular activities.
- You also have proven wide interests in, and the ambition to grow outside, your own subject area.
- Since your assignments will be within several GKN Fokker companies in the Netherlands and at our international locations, you are willing to work on a co-location basis at different sites.
- You hold an international driving license and (you have knowledge of the Dutch language)
- You are open to different cultures and you master the English language at a good level.
- Ideally you pursued (parts of) your studies in The Netherlands.