Field(s) of expertise
Aerospace Engineering Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
Responsible for fabrication, assembly, painting, rework and repair of composite products. Includes, but not limited to, operation of machines, fabrication of temporary tooling, tooling maintenance and first level maintenance related to composite products. Responsible for safe work practices, for high quality, for high productivity, for integrity, and for compliance with Company instructions and directives, including the Company’s prohibition against discrimination and harassment.
Performs all necessary job functions including but not limited to the following:
- Layup and bond various material.
- Assemble composite components and sub-assemblies.
- Operate all machines, processes (including chemical processes) and related procedures.
- Fabricate shop aids, required tooling, test specimens and developmental parts.
- Assure product quality including first article inspection.
- As directed, assist any employee in any job classification in the performance of their duties
- One year relatable experience in aircraft assembly/sheet metal assembly or comparable field, including experience in drilling, countersinking, riveting, and/or fastener installation. (OR)
- Four years’ comparable experience to fabrication, production, assembly, painting, bonding, and/or tooling/machine handling.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE