Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
For our business unit GKN Fokker Aerostructures we are looking for a Quality Lead Supply Chain.
You play a key role in leading the Supply Chain Quality department of the GKN Fokker Aerostructures Papendrecht site. The role of the Quality Lead is to facilitate and support our Supply Chain department and the Suppliers of GKN Fokker to continuously improve its quality performance. Your challenge would be to focus on the development and implementation of Quality System standards and support your direct reports (Quality Procurement Engineers, Source Inspectors and Material Review Board staff) in working with these standards. Key topics this moment are developing and maintaining a route to zero defects as part of the on-going NC reduction program.
You will be part of the Supply Chain leadership team consisting of the Site Managers Supply Chain and Logistics. You will be based in Papendrecht and report to the Supply Chain Quality Manager GKN-Fokker Aerostructures.
- Responsible for organizing and safeguarding the Quality Assurance in the Supply Chain. The goal is to have a reliable and predictable Supply Chain supplying parts/products first time right, on time and every time meeting customers’ requirements and demand.
- Continuous improvement to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the Quality Management system.
- Monitoring the Supply Chain’s Performance (Order Yield; Supplier performance Rating, number of non-conformances, NC process lead-time and effectiveness). Reported by the SAT teams.
- Responsibility (managing) for Quality Procurement Engineers, Source Inspectors and MRB Office employees, functional and hierarchical.
- Supporting and coaching role during improvement and optimizations activities of new tools, processes and methods
- The Quality Lead is integral and operational responsible for the quality performance of the SAT teams overall.
- Analysis of internal- and external customer complaints, monitoring root cause, and corrective actions.
- You have a HBO, Bachelor or Master degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering with experience in Quality roles related to Aerospace industry.
- You are familiar with quality-, security- and environment systems.