Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Within the Directorate European Civil-Military Aviation, the Master Plan & Architecture Service works closely with ATM stakeholders to develop a strategic view of the evolution of ATM in Europe, through the maintenance of the ATM Master Plan and the development of the European ATM Architecture. This work is mostly carried out within the context of the SESAR R&D Programme.
- ensure the correct application of the European ATM Architecture (EATMA) framework & of the development/modelling methods and rules, tools and guidance material;
- provide training, coaching, support or guidance on the application of EATMA;
- collaborate in a pro-active manner with the SESAR2020 business partners and bodies;
- ensure coordination with the Performance & Requirement Management areas;
- lead and/or support the Content Integration change management monitoring, process and releasing activities, including production of activity reports;
- lead and/or support activities related the development of transversal architecture content, analysis of architecture and modelling issue, maintenance of EATMA material, etc;
- integrate, consolidate and assess the SESAR Architecture content.
- Completed university studies of at least 3 years in a relevant field (i.e. system engineering). Holding a master degree would be an asset.
- In addition to the above, minimum of 1 year experience in applying Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- TOGAF 9 Foundation certification, or equivalent.
- Experience in using BPMN and/or UML.
- The following experience/knowledge would be an asset:
- Experience in ATM architecture, ATM system design & evolution;
- Understanding of the future ATM Business and operational concepts;
- Understanding of ATM systems and awareness of their future evolution;
- Experience in modelling with the Enterprise Architecture (EA) modelling toolset (MEGA HOPEX) used for SESAR work;
- Knowledge of the EATMA framework and of EATMA architecture models.
- Analytical thinking: analyses information and identifies relationships.
- Communication: fosters two-way communication.
- Team work: displays a collaborative approach.
- Result focus: seeks to improve personal performance.
- Quality focus: sets and fosters high quality standards.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular post, thorough knowledge of English and satisfactory knowledge of the other language to the extent necessary for the performance of the described duties are required.