Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
A position has become vacant within the Supplier Account Team for an enthusiastic and inquisitive Production Engineer SAT. Within this position you supervise external suppliers and assess their production documentation in order to achieve effective, efficient and correct production methods.
We offer an innovative and international environment in which we work in a High Tech organization with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. Our organization exudes a passion for technology and our employees are rightfully proud of what they develop and build. Within Fokker Landing Gear you get every opportunity to build your career and personal development. In addition, we offer a package that complies with the market conditions of employment, based on the CLA Metalektro.
- You analyze product specifications and determine the production method of articles or operations to be produced externally.
- You are the point of contact for all technical issues of external producers and you are able to implement changes and improvement projects in production processes;
- Together with your colleagues from the Supplier Account Team, you determine where the relevant articles or operations are placed.
- Assess and control production documentation, production times, quality assurance and First Article Inspection documents prepared by suppliers.
- You have the required tools and tools developed and implemented.
- Provide advice on – and supervise qualification tests and first production series.
- Investigate product deviations and handle them;
- Take initiatives with regard to optimizing the performance of suppliers.
- You also assess the technical capability of suppliers and you support audits.
- You completed a technical Bachelor, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace / Automotive Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in production engineering / work preparation;
- Skilled reading drawings and familiar with form and position tolerances;
- Good command of English in speech and writing;
- Analytical, innovative and problem-solving ability;
- Work effectively and efficiently;
- Working independently and with initiative;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Machining knowledge or experience