Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
Performs scheduling and MRP responsibilities in support of customer programs; including the translation of program master schedule into a program line-of-balance schedule, POR creation, distribution of material, program inventory plan and manufacturing work instructions.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Analyze sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Complete shipping information and delivery date input.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Incorporates customer requirements and changes into the manufacturing plan and shipping schedule and communicates with customers on problems, issues, and delivery.
- Establishes production schedules, including material procurement and manufacturing timetables.
- Building teams that resolve schedule conflicts rapidly and successfully.
- Identify problem areas of MRP input and output and correcting those problems.
- Responsible for additional duties as assigned.
- U.S. Person per ITAR regulations to comply with export compliance and site SSA requirements
- 2+ years general experience in a manufacturing organization including productions conrol, shop floor control, planning and scheduling MRP automated systems, manufacturing, material control, etc. or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relatable field; or progressing toward a degree (some college experience)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically with Word and Excel
- Must be willing to work as a team player as well as independently.
- SAP experience preferred
- Additional background in government procurement methods, procedures and contract requirements desirable.