Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
GKN Aerospace is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to be better in everything we do.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
Initiate the training policy and process for operators and inspectors.
Create local training documents and train operators & inspectors.
- Coordinate, organize and give training to operators, mentors & inspectors
- Arrange training based on planning and priority, with the goal of optimum effort of people, materials and means.
- Controls the training progress and in case of a deviation, initiates a corrective action.
- Responsible for the availability of all required tools, materials, and means.
- Create a ”Training Within Industry” based training plan for the operator,mentor & inspector in line with the existing Fokker Elmo Production System.
- Continuous improvement of the training process.
- Update the training content or plan, if quality issues requires.
- Create a clear and understandable training document, based on requirements or translation.
- Create,maintain,manage and improve training plans
- Create training documents based on requirements
- Member of MRB team (Material Review Board)
- Graduated in a technical field (midlevel).
- Technical knowledge on manufacturing of electrical parts
- Didactic skills
- Affinity with technology
- Able to read and understand technical manuals (IPC)Soft competences:
- Planning & organizing: ability to prioritize and plan his goals within the daily work
- Communicator: ability to communicate clearly regarding technical content and understanding
- Quality awareness: accuracy in daily work ability to self-reflection & evaluate and improve
- Coaching: the ability to teach and develop others