Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales Aerospace Engineering
About this job
The Customer Program Manager (CPM) owns operational and financial responsibility for our performance against customer expectations and contract obligations. The CPM will manage new customer/new lead/new scope transition from opportunity conversion to legacy customer/PN status, operational and financial reporting, and overall customer satisfaction with our services. It’s the program manager who is ultimately responsible for maximizing the value, scope and performance of our services as our customers experience it.The CPM will be the primary point of contact to external customers for all aspects of strategic contract/relationship execution and will do what is required to make the customer relationship successful. This includes backing up teammate CPMs to assist with quoting and any other required activity to make positive things happen for the organization.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
- Targeted selling of aftermarket inventory through utilization of industry resources such as 145.com, ILS, and Parts Base to maximize inventory ROI.
- Must be a solutions driven, goal oriented team member who can demonstrate customer service and sales capabilities with a winning personality.
- Assuming full responsibility for the success of assigned accounts, from hand over from the Sales team until all obligations are complete and we have a mature, smoothly-running relationship with our customers
- Monitoring and reporting to all stakeholders (external customers, internal customers, management)
- Managing the internal and external communication cycle, as required
- Developing and securing the necessary internal resources for the execution of the program
- Taking necessary actions to improve build internal teams to improve processes
- Addressing any scope changes by deciding on actions and leading them in consideration of the defined strategy and informing Leadership Team of any impact on the overall performance of the program
- Updating and reviewing with the Sales team the risk and opportunities of the program/customer
- Evaluating and deciding on actions that benefit the overall performance of the program/customer and providing follow-up on these actions, implementation and results
- Taking immediate and necessary actions to guarantee financial, time, quality and safety performance to maximize the allocated program/customer goals are achieved
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or 4 + years’ experience in Aerospace sales and customer service in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of customer service and inside sales experience.
- Must be a U.S. Person.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Business to business customer service experience in a professional environment preferred.
- Experience in aerospace or aviation/MRO industry preferred.
- Experience with the Pentagon ERP solution preferred as well as overall strong technical skills and experience with the MS Office suite.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.