We are currently looking for a passionate controls hardware development engineer to join our team.
• As Controls Hardware Development Engineer, you are responsible for prototyping, design, theoretical design analysis, problem analysis and testing requirements of electronic circuits for the Transmission Control Unit and/or auxiliary controllers.
• In addition, you will be involved in the creation of EMC and/or environmental validation plans and in supporting & tracking the validation execution internally and at third party test facilities. Occasional travel to support this does not scare you.
• You will be writing and or reviewing test reports to document the validation results.
• You have a Master in Electronics (preferably ir.), or you are equal by experience with a strong interest in embedded electronics design.
• You have a good theoretical background, both pragmatic & creative.
• You have an analytical mind and can translate high-level requirements into an electronic architecture/design.
• You have knowledge of/experience with analog & digital circuit design, (D)FMEA and EMC analysis & testing.
– Circuit simulation (e.g. Pspice)
– Worst case analysis
– DC motor drivers
– OEM automotive design requirements
– CAD (e.g. Altium)
– Developing & documenting functional safety (ISO26262) guidelines
– Sensor/wiring applications
• You are strong in problem analysis & problem solving.
• You are a team player, but well-organized to work independently.
• You love to work with external partners (customers, suppliers) and have experience managing them.
• You have at least a few years (3-5) of experience with electronics design/testing, preferably in an automotive context.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
To apply to this position, send your CV and contact details to: email@example.com