We are currently looking for an electronics consultant to join our team.
– Design embedded electronics for aeronautical and spatial applications
– Collaborate closely with mechanical engineers, electronical engineers and CAD designers
– Based on block diagrams, you will:
o Implement these in electronic circuits
o Create analogic and/or digital diagrams
o Implement stress analysis and worst case analysis
o Draft D-FMEA taking into account risks related to the design of electronic assemblies
– Master’s degree in electronics engineer (or related field)
– Proficiency in Cadence Orcad and Spice software
– Knoweldge of norms related to electric design in the aerospace sector: ECSS-E and -Q, DO-254, etc.
– 3 years in roles directly related to embedded electronics design, preferably in aeronautics or aerospace
– Experience with power electronics (500V-400A) is an asset
– Experience with routing (ipc class 3) on Allegro Cadence is also an asset
– English required
– Fluency in French and/or Dutch is an asset
– Short missions within Europe may occur
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
To apply to this position, send your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org