Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration & Finance
About this job
Join the space team of the future and become part of the UK’s most exciting industry sector.
What we are looking for:
Business Development Executive (C-LEVEL) to lead sales, facilitate new partner relationships (strategic partnerships with spacecraft manufacturers, launch vehicle developers, ground station services, environmental testing facilities, research and innovation authorities, etc.), develop the systems and procedures to enable the effective execution of business development, and to develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and achieve objectives and targets.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A genuine interest and deep expertise in aerospace-related businesses
- 5+ years of relevant experience in team management and sales
- Engineering and/or technical degree
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Confidence in speaking publicly
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills
Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant sector
- Friendly and sociable team
- Extensive domestic and international travel prospects
- Opportunities to take ownership of BD projects
- Salary increases with experience/performance
- Frequent social and teambuilding events
Please include a cover letter in your application.