Field(s) of expertise
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Global Fleet Care is a Boeing Global Services business that provides integrated solutions to Airlines in the areas of Fleet Technical Management, Inventory Management and MRO Maintenance Execution to customers throughout the world and is a growing market segment for the company.
With a focus on innovative services in engineering, digital aviation and analytics as well as supply chain logistics and training support, Boeing will deliver agile, cost-competitive solutions, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer, so customers can reduce costs, drive efficiency and optimize operations. We’re here, around the clock, around the world, and always ready.
- Carry out review of customer aircraft technical log pages, performing verification checks to assure accuracy of records and correct completion.
- Carry out review of customer aircraft work packages, performing verification checks to assure accuracy of records and correct completion.
- Review of Maintenance Management System and AerData STREAM applications contain the correct data and are aligned with regards to maintenance data.
- Ensure component counters are reset through work order sign off.
- Co-ordinate with contracted Part 145 organisations to correct any incorrect maintenance data transactions.
- Create and distribute daily reports to the customer providing status on received and missing records.
- You will have either direct experience in this role previously or related experience, will also suit Graduate Aerospace Engineer looking to gain first-hand experience in delivery of EASA Part M services.
- Ideally a working knowledge of AMOS..
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in verbal and in written form.
- Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
- Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.