Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Industry, heavy machinery, automation.
Technical assistance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You and your colleagues will support our client with commissioning and best use of his APCO designed and manufactured machines.
- You are involved in supervising and organizing electrical contractors’ activities.
- You will maintain regular contact with technical support team located at the head office to receive support and provide updates.
- You have an associate degree in Electrical Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in the machinery industry.
- You have mastered the ability to read technical drawings (mechanical and electrical).
- You have a similar experience working abroad.
- You are available for working on our client’s sites during long periods.
- You are quick-witted and know how to adapt quickly to any situation.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You have a clean criminal record.
- Competitive compensation package.
- The international environment of a strong growing middle-sized multinational company.
- The stability and pleasant work atmosphere of a privately owned business.