Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
AKKA Belgium is the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Group and currently N°1 in Belgium in Industrial Engineering Consultancy. The company employs more than 950 experts all over Belgium.
For almost 30 years, the company has aided the biggest industrial players in all stages of their projects. In doing this we offer a big added value in fast-evolving sectors like aerospace, railway, automotive, life sciences, energy and high-tech. By sharing our expertise with these sectors, AKKA Belgium is helping build the world of tomorrow.
After an annual growth of 10% over the past 10 years, AKKA Belgium has now in two years doubled in size.
For one of its projects, our partner in the West-Flanders automotive industry wants to implement a full AUTOSAR software solution, which will be integrated/extended to its existing AUTOSAR inspired component and software development.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Configuration of AUTOSAR “Classic” Basic Software & RTE with Vector DaVinci Configurator tool.
- Detailed design of AUTOSAR “Classic” SW application components and complex drivers.
- Integration of AUTOSAR “Classic” SW application components and Basic SW & RTE with Vector DaVinci Configurator tool.
- Integration testing on target ECU and system verification & validation testing support.
- Integrate AUTOSAR compliant SW-C into the partner component repository & structures.
- eLSD (Electronic Limited Slip Differential) for specific OEM.
- Supporting ECU configuration workflow through “ECU System Description” between Dana and specific OEM.
- Configuration of AUTOSAR “Classic” OEM specific Basic Software & RTE with Vector DaVinci Configurator.
- You have an engineering/Master’s degree in Mechatronics/ Electronics/Informatics.
- You have a relevant work experience of minimum 3 years.
- You have a significant experience in the transportation sector (automotive would be an asset).
- You are comfortable with AUTOSAR.
- You have already had an experience with Python language.