Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Boeing is the largest Defence and Aerospace Company in the world, with Defence, Space and Security capabilities that connect, protect and inspire our customers from Space to the Seabed.
We are currently seeking a Trade Control Administrator (TCA) to join our UK Global Trade Control (GTC) team. This role will provide administration support whilst developing expertise and skills in Trade Controls to support the business.
- Prepare, review and maintain records to include import, export, customs documents, export control authorizations and any required supporting documents.
- Prepare, review and maintain trade control travel documentation.
- Monitor export and import records for accuracy and completeness. Request amendments or report violations, as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate trade control documentation for signature and execution.
- Manage efficient record keeping / archiving in line with Boeing policy.
- Prepare trade control reports as required.
- Support internal reviews and external audits as required.
- Support the preparation of training packages and maintain training records.
- Provides input to the development and update of processes and procedures.
- Perform preliminary global regulatory trade control interpretation and impact analysis as required.
- Manage the logistics, coordination and recording of GTC meetings, as required.
- Other trade control duties that may be assigned.
- Proven experience of administration and record keeping.
- Preferred experience of importing and exporting in accordance with UK customs and UK and US export control regulations.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT (MS Office).
- Ability to occasionally visit other sites within the UK.
- Ability to hold an SC clearance.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.