Field(s) of expertise
Aerospace Engineering Space Systems Engineering
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Reporting to the Maintenance Operations Manager, within BTOCUK, the Maintenance Operations Analyst is an dynamic role for an individual wanting to work in a challenging airline maintenance operations environment.
The Maintenance Operations Analyst is embedded in the BTOC Control Centre, and as such should be proficient in technical and operational communications, customer service skills and be comfortable working in a fast moving, 24/7/365 airline operations based environment.
- Compilation of metrics and internal reports on Defect Management.
- Compilation of metrics and internal reports on Technical Delays and Out of Service Events for all aircraft & Airlines supported by BTOC UK.
- Investigation into root cause of flight delays and maintenance events.
- Participation in operational meetings to ensure data capture and root cause investigation.
- Reporting out to senior management and customer executives on data trends for defect management and schedule disruption events.
- Ensuring all relevant Boeing data systems for delay trending are consistently updated.
- Supporting the wider service centre to analyse data trends to support performance improvement initiatives.
This role is based in Frimley, with a limited requirement for travel worldwide.
- This role would suit a graduate with a degree relating to the aviation industry or someone with aircraft maintenance experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and/or operations is essential.
- Proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Previous experience of analysing large data sets would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with AMOS or similar Maintenance Management systems would be an advantage.