Field(s) of expertise
Logistics & Maintenance
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Ireland Ltd are a Dublin based EASA 145 approved organisation with approval to provide Line Maintenance services on Boeing 737 NG/Max and 787 aircraft. Due to the continued expansion we are looking for experienced Store Persons / Goods-In Inspectors to join our organisation.
The role is London Gatwick based but will require some international travel.
The roles will report to the Operations Support Manager.
- Maintain the LGW Hangar stores facility including goods receiving, allocation of goods and return of items.
- Ensure correct storage of all of components, parts, materials and tools in-line with OEM recommendations and EASA/IAA regulations.
- Carry out inspections of all goods received, ensuring correct condition and paperwork requirements are met.
- Monitoring of all Part / Consumable stock levels and shelf life, escalating within the Supply Chain as required.
- Ongoing monitoring of the Store Operation effectiveness – supporting the Lead Store Person with adaptation and creation of procedures to support.
- Work with the Lead Store Person and Tooling Specialists to perform periodic checks of tooling, managing the inventory and maintaining appropriate records.
- To prioritise and prepare aircraft parts in preparation for maintenance inputs.
- To support the cleanliness, tidiness and upkeep of LGW Hangar stores.
- Understand and be able to effectively operate the maintenance system.
- Ensure workplace health and safety standards are met.
- Ensure Dangerous Goods Awareness is applied at all times.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Warehouse / Store environment is required.
- Experience in creating and/or adapting Stores procedures is desirable.
- Have a working knowledge of Part 145 Store Keeping requirements.
- Experience of using AMOS within Stores / Supply Chain is essential.
- Flexibility to travel regularly to support additional working requirements and training opportunities.
- Previous experience of using Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and ability to learn in house systems.
- Candidate must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and Ireland.