Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Aitech is a great place to work and it’s all because of our culture, built on our core values of trust and mutual respect. We demonstrate these in everything we do for our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers, while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers. Aitech is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team in the following disciplines:
Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
Product Marketing Managers
Technical Support and Test Engineers
Operations and Administrative Personnel
Aitech provides a stimulating, team-oriented atmosphere, working to achieve success as a company, offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Evaluate electronic component/parts for compliance with system design requirements
- Develop EEE parts database for Mil-Aero and/or Space applications
- Provide data/report on the manufacturers, materials, construction, usage (environment & electrical de-rating), and overall reliability of the selected parts
- Conduct electronic parts failure analysis
- Support the engineering team in electronic parts selection, derating, screening, qualification and worst case analysis
- Responsible in the development of electronic part qualification plans, project specific screening requirements, and Non-Standard Part Approval Requests (NSPAR).
- Lead parts identification, screening and obsolescence reviews
- Develop parts specifications, test requirements, procedures and Source Controlled Drawings
- Work with engineering team in the selection of electronic parts to meet design requirements for the entire system
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronic component engineering on mil-spec and/or space programs
- Experience with electronic parts used in high reliability military/DoD or space hardware and the associated US military test specifications and standards
- Experience with product lifecycle (development, test and production)
- Experience with the electronic parts management plan development, destructive physical analysis (DPA), and parts failure analysis
- Experience with space radiation related to electronic component design
- Understanding electronic component design related to system design and integration