Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
EMW, Inc., has been awarded a 3-year, $40 million single-award IDIQ contract for the Support Service Contract for Cyber Defence from the NATO NCI Agency.
The NCI Agency delivers secure, coherent, cost-effective and interoperable communications and information systems and services in support of consultation, command & control and enabling intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities for NATO. NCI Agency headquarters is located in Brussels, Belgium, and the agency operates in over 30 locations throughout Europe, North America, and South-East Asia.
Under the contract, EMW will provide a wide range of services throughout the various NCI Agency directorates. The services or “competency areas” include all facets of Cyber Defence.
“We are grateful for this opportunity and our team, comprised of the leading Cyber Defence technology providers across multiple NATO nations, looks forward to providing our expertise to the NATO community” Tony Bui, President, EMW, Inc.
- Conducts analysis of the Asset Management system deficiencies
- Tracks the tracking assigned logistical tasks
- Assists with Inventory Inspections and ensures they are conducted in accordance with Property Accounting Officer (PAO) Directives and coordinated with all Sub-PAO, Service Line Managers and System Managers for accuracy and accountability
- Identifies and monitors all CIS equipment discrepancies are fully identified, investigated, documented, reported and implements corrective actions in accordance with NCI Agency directives
- Visually inspects inventory balance lists in detail and provide expert advice to the owning customers
- Performs Hand Over/Take Over (HOTO) in coordination with technicians and customers to ensure property accountability compliance
- Communicates with customers and stock management about current stock and potential inventory concerns
- Uses the inventory tracking system to streamline upcoming requirements;
- REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET, must hold an active security clearance prior to applying either NATO or your countries equivalent
- Vocational training at middle level in a relevant discipline (Supply, Logistics, or Warehouse Management), or equivalent, or Diploma of secondary education – with a minimum 3 years relevant experience
- A least 3 years of related experience in the logistics area
- Experience working with Supply Databases
- Experience in Inventorying CIS Equipment for accountability and accuracy
- Experience in identification and corrections of Asset Management Deficiencies.