We are currently looking for a passionate hardware electronics designer to join our team.
– Having the ability to be creative while developing for military applications in a structured environment.
– Willing to handle the complete development phase, starting from subsystem requirements, through design, until validation with possibilities to perform real field tests abroad.
– Having the knowledge about design, manufacturing and assembly of printed circuits boards and willing to extend it.
– Able to read, modify and write low level embedded C software or some small C++ test applications on PC is a very strong asset.
– Interested in digital and analog design, microcontrollers, FPGA, power electronics, communication interfaces and interconnections.
– Interested in mastering EMC, power or thermal design considerations.
– Master or bachelor degree with a strong passion for electronics design.
– Real hands on experience in electronics design.
– PCB design with Circuit Studio or Altium is an asset.
– C, C++ is an asset.
– Knowledge of French and English.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
To apply to this position, send your CV and contact details to: email@example.com