Field(s) of expertise
Cyber Security Business Administration and Finance
About this job
We’re looking for an experienced Sales person to join our Cyber Security Division team at Leonardo in the UK and increase our market share in supporting, securing and realising the benefits of resilient digital transformation to the UK and other nations Critical National Infrastructure.
We are looking for an individual who work with our prospective customers to understand their challenges and help propose solutions to meet them. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of be able to identify opportunities, develop customer relationships and bring a sales to a successful conclusion.
You will work throughout the entire sales process with a focus on developing new customer relationships, understanding their challenges, identifying & analysing customer requirements, providing presentations, assisting in analysing tender specification, preparing optimised sales quotations and seek to influence the tender specification to convert opportunities into real sales. As part of the dynamic and multidisciplinary sales team, your goal is to identify and analyse the customer’s needs and transfer those into a winning value proposition and manage the process through the business and gain support from internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Sales Person that can work as part of a team and take the lead in collaboratively creating value propositions to clients. You will be working closely with the Consulting and Engineering teams on activities to bring the new business phase to a successful completion.
You will be joining our highly skilled team within the Cyber Security Division. This is a great opportunity to bring your talents and form an integral part of Leonardo’s future. We can help you develop your skills and offer great opportunities to develop and grow.
Leonardo’s Cyber Security Division delivers a full range of systems and solutions for complex and mission critical environments where the security of systems and facilities are paramount. Leonardo is ISO 27001 accredited and NCSC certified.
Please note this role can be based at any Leonardo UK office but regular travel within the UK is expected with some overseas travel required.
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver significant growth in the CNI domain for the Leonardo Cyber Division. Some of the key responsibilities are (not exhaustive):
- Identify new opportunities via direct customer interaction to develop an own your own pipeline of opportunities.
- Establish business opportunities via indirect but complimentary routes to market, such as non-traditional partners.
- Ensure the business in a position to access commercial opportunities via customers chosen procurement routes.
- Obtain implicit and explicit customer requirements and define USPs and win themes.
- Build customer relationships, new and existing Creation of new opportunities in the market place/exploiting current opportunities.
- Capture & Bid management – work with the Bid Management team to ensure business winning proposals are created.
- Responsible for commercial offerings.
- Work with the technical teams to drive detailed and scrutinised cost estimating to ensure price optimisation.
- Producing & presenting sales information in front of customers utilising the entire Cyber and Physical Security portfolio of products and Services.
- Support events and corporate exhibitions.
- Work transnationally within the division and across the divisions of Leonardo.
- Provide market intelligence and competitor analysis to the business.
- Experience in Cyber and/or Physical Security solutions and services.
- A solid understanding of The Security of Network & Information Systems Regulations (NIS Regulations).
- Demonstrable experience of relevant experience in sales in CNI, specifically Nuclear, Energy, Water or Transport.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and can do approach with a tenacious drive to provide customers with excellent value based solutions.
- Strong communicational skills, you have a creative and efficient approach to building professional client relationships.
- Culturally astute and able to work across different cross cultural business practices.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of the business winning team.
- Experience in working within an international professional environment, preferably a project organisation.
- Ability to travel for work.
- Knowledge of Operational Technology (ICS, PLC, SCADA, DCS) and Information Technology in CNI and large industrials / Industry 4.0.
- An ability to work and converse with credibility in a technical environment.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analysing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions.
- Good language skills in English, both verbal and written. Italian would be useful, but is not mandatory.
Why join Leonardo?
At Leonardo, we believe that our employees work best when they are able to achieve balance between work & other aspects of life. We are committed to designing policies & developing a working environment that promote the benefits and well-being of all our employees. We want to support you & encourage you to fulfil your potential through:
- Flex-leave schemes: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Learning & Development: We help assess your development needs in line with the role you wish to perform, and allow you to further develop your knowledge.
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution.
- Employee discount schemes: We offer you and your family an attractive range of discounts from retail and cinema to hotel bookings and vehicles benefits.
- Reserve Forces: We provide positive support and allow employees who are Reservists to take additional time off.
- Generous relocation package: We offer an excellent package to ease the move for people relocating for work.
- Maternity, Paternity, parental, adoption and dependent leave: We care to ensure that we consider every aspect of your needs. All these policies are covered as part of our Work-Life Balance Policy.
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare voucher scheme: We encourage working parents to save money on childcare by offering them several advantageous facilities and vouchers.