Field(s) of expertise
About this job
European Test Services (ETS) B.V. is a joint-venture between IABG mbH and Airbus Defence & Space SAS and is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. ETS maintains and operates the environmental test centre of the European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC).
- Observation of test floor activities and provision of hands-on support.
- Supervision of customer and supplier activities in clean rooms and storage facilities.
- Provision of support to test teams and customers as well as performance of logistics activities.
- Initiation of corrective measures and reporting.
- Support and contribution to maintenance activities as well as trainings for customers and personnel.
- Implementation of internal safety and security processes including organisation of safety and security inspections.
- Maintenance of the spare part storage including regular inventory checks.
- Monitoring the coordination of the HVAC systems and cleanliness within the test centre including weekly reporting to customers.
- Performing cleaning inspections and recordings in accordance to the cleanroom cleanliness and contamination control plan.
- Measurement and analysis of cleanliness samples in coordination with supplier.
- Participation in non-conformance review boards (NRB), safety review boards (SRB) and relevant meetings.
- Technical education or training in the field of maintenance of industrial facilities or similar.
- Experience in working with technical facilities and infrastructure including cranes, lifting items and HVAC systems.
- Knowledge about electrical systems is an asset.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes, safety and security regulations.
- Hands-on and positive mindset.
- Ability to interface with international parties (internal, customers, suppliers, etc.).
- Capable of communicating with all kind of hierachical levels.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.