We are looking for a Sales Team Leader for our Weather data services inspired by the fact that advanced weather predictions are essential to the management of modern businesses. The leader will be with a team of 2 people based in Luxembourg develop the sales funnel of our Spire Weather products in several industries. The Sales Team Leader will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market, finding niche verticals to target, identifying prospects, converting prospects into sales opportunities, and closing deals based on deal size.
The Sales Team Leader has experience in the data / weather data sales industry and has led a team before. He will be a contributor and the ability to build a team. The team will be both hunting and closing weather sales deals. In addition, sales activities can be supported by other Spire sales staff located in other Spire offices around the world.
The initial team will be closely integrated with the weather product management and weather marketing team. A lot of iteration and fast closing loops will be done. Above all, you will work and collaborate with others, to create a predictable, repeatable, data-driven sales process managed through our CRM.
The Spire Weather team is fast-moving, energetic and works with an extreme sense of urgency. Candidates for this role must have both a strong work rate, high energy, and be able to work through large amounts of data while tracking critical CRM details.
– Collaborate with others to proactively grow the customer base by creatively utilizing an array of strategic prospecting and outbound channels
– Work with product marketing to create target buyer personas and develop call lists to drive outbound prospecting
– Explain the Spire Weather product suite and educate prospects and potential customers on the Spire Weather vision
– Close commercial agreements with customers.
– Support the customers throughout their buying journey with Spire
– Collaborate with the sales engineering team regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
– Collaborate with Lead Generation resources to further grow the customer base through prospecting and in some cases cold calling potential customers, improving a repeatable sales process to drive to closure.
– Reach and support team quarterly KPIs activity
– Manage accurate and complete information in Zendesk Sell
– Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.; as well as Market and Competitive trends.
– Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
– Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
– Approximately 10% travel
– 5+ years of quota Sales experience selling weather data or products
– Fluent in English and in at least one other language (preferably French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German)
– Experience in managing a sales team
– Experience closing and managing high quantity of contracts
– Good communicator / outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex products, solutions, and processes.
– Identify use cases and value propositions across a broad range of verticals.
– Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally, with a sense of urgency in a product start-up environment
– Self-starter who brings the level of enthusiastic spirit, reliability, creativity, commitment, patience, resilience, and humor it takes to work within a fast-growing, and quickly evolving, organization.
– Able to work flexible hours to cover varying zones (-> Experience working with people across different countries/continents/time zones)
Apply directly to our website here: https://spire.com/careers/job-openings/job/?gh_jid=2001575