Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration & Finance
About this job
We are searching for the person who will successfully manage the implementation of our new corporate ERP system and help transform the way we work.
- The project involves steering the selection of the product/package best suited to our business needs, coordinating the involvement of all applicable parts of the organization, managing system integration and test (with the assistance of external consultants), and driving implementation through to post-go-live management.
- After the implementation stage, this person will be responsible for tailoring, upgrading, maintaining the system, assisting users, and ensuring that the business makes the most of the system’s functionality.
- Evolution into a more senior role in the Finance group within 12-18 months is envisaged.
- The ERP system will integrate the firm’s general ledger and accounting system, process deal flow information, meet the needs of procurement and operations, together with distribution, billing and receivables, payables, accounting, management control, credit management, and operational and managerial reporting.
- Has a degree in Business, Engineering or Business Engineering (Ingegneria Gestionale)
- Has proven relevant experience in managing similar projects
- Has at least 5 years work experience, preferably with previous experience in cost and managerial accounting, although aerospace experience is not essential
- Is curious, flexible, collaborative, resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.