Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Type of contract: Full time position; 38.5 hours/week
Who we are: ENPULSION GmbH is a Space Tech company based in Austria. Founded in 2016, it has quickly become a dominant player in the Space Industry selling one of the most advanced propulsion solutions for SmallSats to a large number of worldwide satellite platform integrators. The unique, modular solution we offer brings high performance at low cost to satellite manufacturers, fostering the democratization of space and enabling the exploration and exploitation of the solar system, positioning ENPULSION at the very heart of the NewSpace Area.
- Being part of our outstanding engineering team
- Qualification Testing of electric space propulsion systems
- Establishing qualification test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports
- Plan and conduct functional and environmental qualification tests in according with product managers
- Definition set-up and maintenance of necessary (E)GSE for qualification including vacuum systems
- Analysis of test results, preparation of and assistance in reviews and customer communication
- Participation in development verification testing together with product manager
- Close collaboration with Product Assurance and Quality Assurance
- Academic education in Electronics or equivalent.
- An understanding of and experience in the space or aerospace industry is an advantage.
- First Experience with formal test campaigns according to space standards
- Experience with laboratory testing of electric propulsion systems
- Experience with qualification of space hardware and electronics
- Experience with vacuum systems and test documentation
- We look for a proactive, diligent, disciplined, motivated person with the ability to handle complex situations and devise solving strategies.
- An in-depth understanding of the English language is a must.