Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
Space Applications Services is a company based in the Brussels area (BE) that provides products and services for the space sector in many areas from Avionics, Robotics, Human Exploration, Science and Earth Observation.
Responsible for creating and enhancing the Company’s communication strategy internally and externally, the Media & Communication Team is seeking young talent Interns.
The successful Intern will be based in our main office at Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Brussels Area). The internship is to join the Media & Communications Team (Administration Department). The intern will mainly report to the Media & Communications Coordinator and The Administration Department Manager.
What Do We Offer?
- A multilingual and multicultural environment
- An experience in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands
- An unique professional environment related to the research and development in space and high technologies
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate Staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An Internship allowance
- At the completion of the Internship, an opportunity for a student job in line with the studies’ constraints may be proposed.
The successful Intern will contribute to the following:
- Supporting the Team in the design and development of efficient and strategic communication plans
- Creating Social Media content
- Enhancing the internal and external communication flow (e.g. Press Releases, brochures, Product Sheets …)
- Supporting other Teams in creating Media content
- Editing video
- Coordinating and updating of the CRM
- Supporting the execution of campaigns using the CRM.
Qualifications and Experience
A selection of the following competencies are required:
- Currently enrolled in the last year of Bachelor level or 1st year of Master‘s Degree in Communications, Media production or similar program
- Knowledge of Social Media Management (especially LinkedIn)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of one video editing software (preferably DaVinci Resolve and/or Adobe Premiere Pro).
- An open, innovative and creative mind-set
- A proactive attitude
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to:
- Adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Synthesise, summarise and draw conclusions.
The successful Candidate shall be eligible to do an internship/to work in the European Union.
We are looking for someone to be available for a period of minimum 3 months’ internship.