Field(s) of expertise
About this job
On behalf of our Canadian Client, we are looking for an innovative and experienced Senior Full Stack Web Developer. As part of a cross-functional team deployed around the Agile Scrum framework, you will be supporting the full software platform development, from conception to deployment. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Overall, you have an excellent knowledge of web technologies, security standards, a strong motivation in tackling the important environmental issues that our planet faces today.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Define web services API.
- Develop, test, integrate, and deploy backend and frontend stacks.
- Maintain and ensure High Availability of web services both externally and internally.
- Liaise with developers, designers, QA and requirements definition expert to identify new features.
- Collaborate with a team of highly qualified technical experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with a focus on Web Development.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Strong experience with HTTP (headers, HTTP/2, websockets, caching, etc).
- Ease with Linux environment.
- Experience designing and implementing services in the Cloud (AWS).
- Experience with deployment of containerized applications on Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Database and ETL systems (postgresql).
- Experience with Django web framework.
- Test-Driven Development mindset involving CI, CD, documentation, iterative deliveries.
- Experience with software development tools (Gitlab, Git).
- Experience with GIS formats (ArcGIS, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, GeoTIFF).
- Entrepreneurial energy and determination.
- Interest in remote sensing systems and space.
- Agile supporter able to encourage a team towards autonomy.
- Able to obtain Canadian government security clearance.