Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
D-Orbit is a service provider for the traditional and new space sectors, with capabilities in satellite manufacturing, launch, deployment, satellite operations, end-of-life strategies and solutions, space propulsion and critical software. Its products and services cover the entire lifecycle of a space mission, including mission analysis and design, engineering, manufacturing, integration, testing, launch, and end-of-life decommissioning.
Now at D-Orbit we are looking for an Accountant.
- Managing the general accounts;
- Interfacing with the external provider of accounting services that deals with the records of the asset and liability cycle, personnel, bank cash, and other movements of the first note;
- Managing the company’s asset and liability flows;
- Supporting the preparation of the balance sheet with related documents;
- Managing accounting, administrative and tax issues;
- Verifying accounting, tax and administrative compliance;
- Managing relations with other departments and corporate offices.
- Two years of professional accounting experience in the industrial sector with an equivalent position;
- Professional knowledge of VAT administration, the income tax consolidation act, and proficiency with the main IT systems/office packages;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills;
- Education: Bachelor of Economic or related subjects;
- Language: Full professional proficiency of English language is mandatory.