Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
Momentus is seeking a high-performing, diligent Propulsion Technician who will serve as a keymember of a close knit diverse team to support development and production of reaction controlsystem thrusters (RCS).
- Read, follow, and understand mechanical and fluid system drawings, assembly procedures, and schematics
- Support facility buildup and test equipment upgrades
- Assist in the operation of propulsion test fixtures
- Perform troubleshooting of vacuum systems, fluid systems, or electrical test subsystems
- Work with design engineers and test engineers to improve quality of test results and test hardware
- Provide feedback to engineers regarding issues during trouble shootings, assemblies, and testings.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a technician in a laboratory or production environment.
- Assembly, test and operation of mechanical systems and the ability to build and maintain vacuum or fluid systems with valves, regulators, pressure vessels, turbopumps, roughing pumps, and vacuum chambers.
- Experience with fluidic system connections, including installing, leak checking, proof testing.
- Experience with clean room standards.
- Aerospace experience working with flight hardware preferred.
- Position is open to AA degrees or equivalent in training, experience, or certifications