Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Software Engineering
About this job
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and smooth running of hardware and software systems used to test and validate new and developing satellite systems. If you see electronics as a hobby and not only as a job, you are more than welcome.
You will enjoy
- Working with a team of people to build the future of a new space industry
- Working at one of the world’s leading space campuses
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Attractive Pension Scheme & Immediate enrolment
- Transport Allowance – extra pocket money to support our best talent working together
- Healthy snacks and pick’n’mix sweets at the office
- Social clubs organised by the team – so far we’ve got Run Club, Paella Club, ice-skating Club and Thirsty Club – suggest something new?
- Annual Company Retreat
- Remote working as per company policy
- Working from home as per company policy
- Annual Salary Review
Please include your CV, Cover Letter (max ½ page) and any relevant links to LinkedIn and your work (eg. GitHub, C++, ).
- Architect, design and implementation of hardware and software solutions for automated test, validation and qualification.
- Plan and implement test strategies for electronic subsystems during development.
- Creation and execution of tests on demand from analysis, requirements and existing procedures.
- Generation of testing documentation.
- To provide production support for test solution.
- To provide design feedback according to testing results.
- Strong hands-on skills
- Hardware and software development
- Experience with embedded systems
- Knowledge of Python, LabVIEW or other test automation techniques & tools
- Attention to detail
- Lean/Bootstrap mentality
- Honesty, openness and self awareness
- Quick to learn and coach others
Nice to have
- Experience with analog circuits and practical knowledge in analogue and mixed signal measurement techniques
- Experience of design and implementation of automated test systems
- Experience creating tests for a wide range of electronic and electromechanical devices
- Experience in RF characterisation and measurement techniques
- Experience with qualifications including CE and FCC
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Linux shell scripting
- Altium Designer