Field(s) of expertise
About this job
We are looking an electronics technician with a practical and direct attitude to work in the production department. You will be involved in electronics and mechanical assembly operations of flight-worthy hardware for our satellites, device testing, supply management, and equipment and component maintenance.
As electronics operator you will perform printed circuit assembly, cabling of electro-mechanical units, component kitting, and printed board testing.
As mechanical operator, you will perform precise assembly of mechanical parts, and precise measurement and calibration.
As a warehouse manager, you will register in the inventory incoming components, sort up the warehouse, and prepare DDT and packaging for outgoing components.
- Good knowledge of electronics, especially on component performance parameters
- Basic knowledge of mechanical components and electro mechanic actuators
- Pre-existing experience in electronics soldering and assembly
- Experience in the use of electronic measurement instruments
- Familiarity with electronics productions tools
- Knowledge of mechanical measurement tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Ability to read English technical material
- Dexterity, common sense, autonomy, an attitude problem solving oriented are a major requirement
- Meticulous nature when following complex assembly and testing instructions and organizing the workspaces
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Availability to occasional off-site missions
- Education: Technical diploma, possibly in electronics or electro mechanics is an ideal requirement. Other backgrounds will be considered as long as you have acquired the necessary skills, even as a hobbyist
- Language: Full professional proficiency of English language is mandatory